By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll during the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn the way AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they paintings together
Gain greatest flexibility by means of setting apart good judgment, information, and presentation tasks with MVC
Assemble your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
Communicate with the server and enforce easy caching with the $http service
Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of surroundings design
Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot net apps
Read or Download AngularJS: Up and Running: Enhanced Productivity with Structured Web Apps PDF
* event the simplicity of jQuery cellular for development cross-browser purposes
* find out how Sencha Touch’s structure, widgets, and blazing-fast rendering engine makes it a sensible choice for firm software program
* Use PhoneGap to package deal your net app right into a local iOS, Android, or home windows cellphone software
* notice the impression of varied HTML5 gains on cellular app improvement
* try and debug your app with a suite of advice, tips, and instruments
* research why literal notation styles are less complicated choices to services
* Create items that transcend the fundamental styles of utilizing item literals and features
* research styles that practice in particular to the client-side browser setting
The ebook explains the XMPP protocol and its many makes use of in addition to what forms of difficulties it solves most sensible. 9 functions are constructed in expanding complexity, beginning with an XMPP-based “Hello, World” instance and finishing with a real-time, multi-user gaming method for Tic-Tac-Toe.
- The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket
Additional resources for AngularJS: Up and Running: Enhanced Productivity with Structured Web Apps
There are a lot more configurations that you can set and modify with Karma, but we won’t get into that in this book. You can read about them at the Karma Configuration File Overview page. Generating the Karma Config Now, you can of course copy and paste the contents of the config file from the previous section to get started, but Karma offers a much nicer way to get started with your own Karma config. Karma lets you autogenerate the config by running the following command: karma init This triggers an interactive shell, which prompts us with a series of questions.
That template accesses a variable called note, which is created in our for each loop that is the ng-repeat. Now, if each template accessed the same context, each instance would show the same text. But to ensure that each template instance of the ng-repeat shows its own value, each ng-repeat also gets its own scope with a variable called note defined in it, which is specific to it. Also note that while the ng-repeat instances each get their own scope, they still have access to the parent scope. If there were a function in our controller that we wanted to access within the ng-repeat, we could still do that.
HelloMsg}} AngularJS. helloMsg = 'Hello '; var goodbyeMsg = 'Goodbye '; }]);