By Sandeep Panda
What will I learn?
In this functional and fun-to-read ebook, you'll study the basics of AngularJS, resembling scopes, modules and controllers. You'll then circulate directly to extra refined suggestions, together with utilizing directives, filters and expressions to construct a whole unmarried web page internet application.
Discover the ability of AngularJS's two-way info binding
Using AngularJS and TDD
Get to grips with modules, scopes, and controllers
Enhance your HTML with directives
Build a whole operating unmarried web page weblog program as you learn
And even more
Read Online or Download AngularJS: Novice to Ninja PDF
* event the simplicity of jQuery cellular for development cross-browser functions
* learn the way Sencha Touch’s structure, widgets, and blazing-fast rendering engine makes it a good selection for company software program
* Use PhoneGap to package deal your net app right into a local iOS, Android, or home windows cell software
* observe the impression of varied HTML5 good points on cellular app improvement
* try out and debug your app with a suite of suggestions, tips, and instruments
* examine why literal notation styles are easier choices to services
* Create gadgets that transcend the elemental styles of utilizing item literals and capabilities
* learn styles that follow in particular to the client-side browser setting
The publication explains the XMPP protocol and its many makes use of in addition to what kinds of difficulties it solves top. 9 purposes are built in expanding complexity, beginning with an XMPP-based “Hello, World” instance and finishing with a real-time, multi-user gaming procedure for Tic-Tac-Toe.
Extra info for AngularJS: Novice to Ninja
Class') to determine if an element has a specific class, don't forget that jQuery already has a method for doing this called hasClass('class') which can be used on elements that contain more than one class value. But truth be told, hasClass() is just a convenient wrapper for the is() method. You can pass jQuery more than one selector expression You can provide the jQuery function's first parameter several expressions separated by a comma: $('expression, expression, expression'). In other words, you are not limited to selecting elements using only a single expression.
NodeValue)}); // Alert text contained in wrapper set })(jQuery);