By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided via engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll in the course of the framework’s key beneficial properties, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and find out how they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of isolating good judgment, info, and presentation obligations with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce basic caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of atmosphere layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much internet apps
Read or Download AngularJS PDF
* event the simplicity of jQuery cellular for construction cross-browser purposes
* find out how Sencha Touch’s structure, widgets, and blazing-fast rendering engine makes it a good selection for company software program
* Use PhoneGap to package deal your net app right into a local iOS, Android, or home windows mobile software
* observe the effect of assorted HTML5 good points on cellular app improvement
* try out and debug your app with a set of suggestions, tips, and instruments
* study why literal notation styles are less complicated choices to services
* Create gadgets that transcend the fundamental styles of utilizing item literals and capabilities
* study styles that observe particularly to the client-side browser setting
The booklet explains the XMPP protocol and its many makes use of in addition to what different types of difficulties it solves most sensible. 9 functions are built in expanding complexity, beginning with an XMPP-based “Hello, World” instance and finishing with a real-time, multi-user gaming procedure for Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Real world ASP.NET best practices
Additional info for AngularJS
These include Zend Studio, Zend Encoder, and Zend Optimizer, among others. Check out the Zend Web site for more information. 0 was released. Many considered the release of PHP 4 to be the language’s official debut within the enterprise development scene, an opinion backed by the language’s meteoric rise in popularity. 6 million domains. X’s primary drawbacks was scalability. This was largely because the designers underestimated how much the language would be used for large-scale applications. The language wasn’t originally intended to run enterprise-class Web sites, and subsequent attempts to do so caused the developers to rethink much of the language’s mechanics.
Ensure that the startup type is set to Automatic. If you’re still using Windows 95/98, you need to start Apache manually via the shortcut provided on the Start menu. Testing Your Installation The best way to verify your PHP installation is by attempting to execute a PHP script. Open a text editor and add the following lines to a new file. php If all goes well, you should see output similar to that shown in Figure 2-2. ■Tip The phpinfo() function offers a plethora of useful information pertinent to your PHP installation.
This file addresses 12 different aspects of PHP’s behavior: • Language Options • Safe Mode • Syntax Highlighting • Miscellaneous • Resource Limits • Error Handling and Logging • Data Handling • Paths and Directories • File Uploads • Fopen Wrappers • Dynamic Extensions • Module Settings Each of the listed items is introduced along with its respective parameters in the “PHP’s Configuration Directives” section. ini file’s general syntactical characteristics. fm Page 21 Monday, November 7, 2005 3:35 PM CHAPTER 2 ■ INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING APACHE AND PHP file, consisting solely of comments and parameter = key assignment pairs.
AngularJS by Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri