By Adobe Systems Inc.
* event the simplicity of jQuery cellular for construction cross-browser purposes
* find out how Sencha Touch’s structure, widgets, and blazing-fast rendering engine makes it a good selection for company software program
* Use PhoneGap to package deal your net app right into a local iOS, Android, or home windows telephone program
* observe the influence of assorted HTML5 positive factors on cellular app improvement
* try out and debug your app with a suite of counsel, tips, and instruments
* examine why literal notation styles are less complicated possible choices to capabilities
* Create items that transcend the fundamental styles of utilizing item literals and features
* study styles that follow particularly to the client-side browser setting
The booklet explains the XMPP protocol and its many makes use of in addition to what varieties of difficulties it solves most sensible. 9 functions are built in expanding complexity, beginning with an XMPP-based “Hello, World” instance and finishing with a real-time, multi-user gaming method for Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Mastering Web Application Development with Express
- HTML5 Game Programming with enchant.js
- jQuery For Dummies
For details about the objects and their properties and methods, see Chapter 7, "File and Folder Object Reference," on page 139. Note When you create two File objects that refer to the same disk file, they are treated as distinct objects. If you open one of them for I/O, the operating system might inhibit access from the other object, because the disk file already is open. < Day Day Up > < Day Day Up > Specifying Paths When creating a File or Folder object, you can specify a platform-specific path name, or an absolute or relative path in a platform-independent format known as universal resource identifier (URI) notation.
When you create a Checkbox, you can set its value property to specify its initial state and appearance. value = true; RadioButton Allows the user to select one choice among several.
These objects share a common set of properties and methods that allow you to query the type, move the element around, set the title, caption, content, and so on. Many element types also have properties unique to that class of elements. Creating a window ScriptUI defines the following types of windows: • Modal dialog boxes: Not resizeable, holds focus when shown. • Floating palettes: Also called modeless dialogs, not resizeable. ) • Main windows: Resizeable, suitable for use as an application's main window.